Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Quick and Efficient

SERVPRO of Hattiesburg was called to this residential property in Pass Christian, MS after the homeowner discovered significant water damage throughout her home... READ MORE

"Like it never even happened."

This fire damage was the result of a lightning strike on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. The entire home was affected with smoke damage, as well as water damage fro... READ MORE

Immediate Response to Contaminated Sewage Water

This sewage back-up occurred at a vacant rental home. Our customer, knowing the dangers and risks of sewage water, contacted us, and we immediately responded to... READ MORE

Fire Damage remediated quickly and professionally

This fire in Carriere, MS was caused by a space heater. In the before picture, you can see the smoke damage covering this bathroom vanity. Our SERVPRO trained t... READ MORE

Quick Response to Flooded Commercial Building

This flood-damaged commercial building in Baton Rouge, La was the result of the historic Louisiana Flood of 2016. Notice the extent of water damage in this Befo... READ MORE

Quickly Restored to Pre-loss Condition

This before photo shown above was the result of a spontaneous ceiling collapse in Diamondhead, MS. The living room was completely covered in drywall and insulat... READ MORE